Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Amazing Race

Okay, for anyone out there who doesn't know me---I love the Amazing Race. I've been a fane from the beginning. I really like the concept of traveling around to different countries and having to do different things in each place. Forget the money--I would do it just to do it. I would really like to just travel, see new places, do new things, and meet new people. I think I would be scaried to make a fool of myself or more importantly, God. You get tired, stressed, rushed, etc. and things happen and I think I would be able to handle them well. But sometimes you just don't know until your there. The important thing in it is to have fun and totally enjoy the people, the scenery, and the adventure of it all. So, if anyone's interested in partnering up to do it--let me know okay? :)

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Ok, I've never watched a season through, but I've always really liked the concept of this show...being as I, too, love to travel.
Hmmm...what do you have to do to audition? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home