Monday, June 19, 2006

Rainbows

Rainbows. The sign of God's promise to never destroy the world again by flood. They are so beautiful and a simple reminder of God. Mongolia gets some beautiful ones. They come at the most unexpected times. People can be a lot like that. Beautiful, unexpected blessings. The Lord has given me many of these rainbows throughout my life. What amazing gifts people can be. At the risk of having this turn into a book dedication or acceptance speech for the Oscars, I won't make a list. I couldn't possible remember them all. Thanks to many people who have become my "rainbows". You are beautiful reminders of God.

3 Comments:

At 3:14 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Lisa, You really do make me laugh. :-) (the bit about acceptance speech...etc.)

What a beautiful analogy!

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger ChristaG said...

Lisa,
I found you!!! How is Mongolia? Christa Goodwin (Wood)
www.kroseg.blogspot.com

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Mindy said...

When I write a book, I hope to write a really moving book dedication...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home