Saturday, June 09, 2007

Darhan MK School '03-'07



For the last four years I have had the privilege of teaching the eleven students shown above (four girls are shown in both pictures). I have seen them grow in so many different areas and it's been a joy to watch. They have really been the ones doing the teaching and have pushed me to grow and become a better teacher and person. As I am preparing to leave and begin a new part of my life, I look back and see how God has blessed me through each one of them. I have been honored to teach them and be a part of their lives for a short time. I will miss them terribly and they had better keep in contact with me! :)

The Lord bless you and keep you.

The Lord make His face shine upon you and give you peace.

And may you love Jesus more then anything else!

I love you guys!

Miss. Lisa

3 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Awww, this must be such a bittersweet time for you. We'll be praying for you as you say goodbye and begin this new phase of your life!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Bernie said...

Lisa you're awesome! We are going to miss you, too. And I will say the same thing to you ... you had better stay in touch with us and write!!! :)

The Lord's best for you. You have always ben a real encouragement to us.

Bernie

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Mindy said...

You have changed some lives, there Lisa! I can't wait to see you! yay! love, mindy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home