Saturday, July 29, 2006

Brokedown apartment

I'm going to just rant for a minute here. I hate it when things break down. How inconvenient! I have just spent the last hour cleaning up a flooded kitchen because the water hose in the washing machine has a hole in it. I was not happy! I also have a broken window, a leaking ceiling from the upstairs apartment's bathroom, and an out of wack dresser drawer. I just don't understand how things know to start going all at once! It'll take at least a week to get everything back in order. I know that it's part of life and particularly more so in Mongolia. Just a little frustrating to deal with. I guess I'm still more American then I thought---things shouldn't break down and if they do break down, it needs to be fixed right away! How aggravating is that thought! :)

2 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Aww, poor Lisa. :-( How frustrating.

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Mindy said...

My Lisa love,

I'm the middle man when it comes to maintenance here at rehab. But sometimes I just don't get the thing fixed right away, b/c the women here can be so demanding. But, I'm sure that is not the case with you. I truly hope your things are fixed soon. And if YOU asked me to fix your stuff, I'd do it THAT DAY!

Btw, who the heck is the whoami?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home