Saturday, July 14, 2007

There's No Place Like Home

Wow! It's good to back--really good! The last two months have been crazy. Finishing up school, packing, saying good-byes, parents visiting, touring Beijing, getting home, unpacking, doctor's appointments, saying hellos, etc. I've got some more traveling to do. In the next month I'll be in Alaska, North Carolina, and Georgia. I can't wait!! I'll be able to see my brother and sister-in-law whom I haven't seen in four years, meet my nephew and see some good friends. I'm so psyched! :) I was ready to be back and get going on all of this craziness.
It is odd though to be driving again, to have a Super Wal-Mart right up the street, to be able to understand what someone is saying the first time around, to have toilet paper in the bathrooms, and probably most of all to be living with somebody again (don't worry it's my parents!). Give me a couple more weeks to have everything sink in a little bit more of being in a life that is totally different then the one I was living for the last four years.

1 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Aw, Lisa. Welcome home. But I have to say, I don't envy you the transition....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home