Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Big News!


Yes, two posts in the same day! Amazing isn't it! Well, I do have some news to share with everyone. I am engaged! Many know that I have been dating Adam since October. We meet last summer at church. He is originally from Wisconsin and moved to Delaware in May '07 to take the associate pastor position at my parent's church. I was in Mongolia teaching missionary kids and moved back to the States in July '07 to work on my master's degree. I started attending church with my parents. We met their and became friends. In October we began dating. I went to Wisconsin to meet his family the end of January. The week after Easter, he came down to North Carolina to meet my extended family and down to Toccoa, Georgia to meet some good friends of mine from college (I lived in Toccoa for five years going to college and teaching). While in Toccoa, he proposed and I accepted! We will be getting married on November 1 at our church here in Delaware. We are so excited and blessed! It's amazing to look back and see how the Lord brought us together at just the right moment!
At the moment we are here with the church. We work alot with the youth group and the 20's (college and career type group). We're open to going overseas at some point to work at a school or moving on to another church. We're waiting and seeing what the Lord has in store for us!

1 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Great picture!
Congratulations on your engagement...stop and see us sometime, it's been a while!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home