Monday, October 06, 2008

Things that have made me smile.

1. Adam and I went to a Friday night high school football game and many of our youth kids came up and talked to us.
2. Being able to hang out with Megan and Malerie twice in three days.
3. The Brewers made it to the play-offs.
4. Going to Salisbury with Adam and Megan to spend a gift card at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
5. Only 25 days until I get married!
6. Having Communion at church.
7. Finding out my brother and nephew can make it to my wedding all the way from Alaska!
8. My wonderful fiance letting me watch Amazing Race and Army Wives all in the same night when he could have been watching football!
9. Laughing with good friends at movie night. Touchdown! :)
10. Monday night family dinner at my parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home