Sunday, September 24, 2006

New Name Anyone?

I admit that I swiped this off my friend Nikki's blog. I thought it was hilarious, so I decided to put it up on my. Pick one and share!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)-Asher Cedarfield

2. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your middle name)-E.Daw (I'm using my first name Elisabeth on these and not my nickname Lisa)

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)- Blue Elephant

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)- Dawn Greensboro

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden)- Sevelsi

6. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, favorite drink)- The Blue Margrita or The Blue Tea (my understanding is drink is referring to alcholic, but I'll put both alcholic and non-alcholic on this)

7. NASCAR NAME: (the first name of both your grandfathers)- William Larry

8. FUTURISTIC NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne and the name of your favorite kind of shoes)- Moonlight Keds

9.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father's middle name )- Dawn Lawarence

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Mindy said...

That's hilarious!!!

Irene St. Joseph

(from Days of our Blogs)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home